Template

Monday, January 04, 2010

That face...


Hannah,
Your face can light up a whole room. You have such a sparkling personality and it is captured perfectly in this picture. I was trying to take a picture to include in our Christmas card this year. I set you and your sister up on the couch and tried to get a picture of the two of you smiling. Instead, I get this. A perfect snapshot in time of how I picture you when we are away from each other. Just tonight you were sitting at the computer watching Diego, you found the camera, turned it on, figured out how to watch a video of yourself that was on the camera. You turned, looked at me, gave me that exact look and said 'look mom'. These are the moments that will be etched in my mind forever...

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh yay! I love it already! You are doing great :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a blog to read about people I actually care about !!!! :)