Template

Sunday, October 07, 2012

You want a piece of me?!

The other day the girls and I were playing outside.  Hailey was content playing babies.  Buckling them in the stroller, 'packing up' their things, and walking around the yard.

Hannah wanted to play catch so we got out the gloves and started playing.  This quickly turned into a game of keep away.  And the game of keep away quickly turned into a wrestling match.

I would throw the ball on the ground and almost let Hannah get it.  Then right when she would bend over to get it I would either tackle her or push her over and then take the ball back again.

At one point Hannah got the ball back and tried doing the same to me.

She would toss the ball and then we would run for it and see who could get to it first.

We both went diving and she came up with the ball.  Then the taunting started....

Hannah:  "You want a piece of me?!"


I tackled her to the ground and we continued to play.

Next thing you know Hailey came running over (wearing her high-heeled dress up shoes), "Sister, you ok?"
Then I started to get scolded as she attempted to pull me off of Hannah.
"You leave my sister alone!"

Hannah broke free and her and her bodyguard ran off.

I love playing with these two and I love when they team up!

2 comments:

Patience said...

I have to agree with Hailey, I don't think it was a fair fight. But I say, use the advantage while you have it! All too soon they'll be teenagers and they'll have the upper hand!

Kari said...

Fun times!