Template

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cutie Punkins!

There is a church near us that has a 'pumpkin patch' set up on their lawn.
It is only staffed in the afternoon by teenagers from the youth group.

Each morning when we pass by the girls ohh and ahh out of their windows.
"Look it mom, those little, tiny, cute pumpkins!"

Tonight I picked up the girls and as we passed by they pointed and commented on how cute the little pumpkins are. So I told them I needed to make a quick stop and I ran through the drive through ATM at the bank to get some cash.  Instead of going home I turned to take them to the pumpkins.
They were SO excited!

They jumped out of the car and went running to pick a few out.



They each picked a super tiny one and then another little one.
The tiny ones were only $0.50 each and the others were $1.00 each.
When we went to pay they handed the girls a sheet of stickers to decorate them.


Posing with our new pumpkins.




Hopefully later this week we can go to the real pumpkin patch to buy some bigger ones to carve.


2 comments:

Patience said...

Seriously love these pictures! What a neat idea!!!

Kari said...

That's awesome! Love that they gave them stickers. The tiny ones are so cute - I found some tiny ones at the grocery store this week and they were almost 2 dollars each - and the bigger ones are up to ten dollars each :( But I still bought them! LOL