Template

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Peek-a-Boo

 
Not really sure of the reason why but Brian is not a fan of a particular guy that is running for the Mayor of Champlin.  Being that this is an election year, you can imagine the number of flyers and propaganda that we receive in the mail each day with pictures and information about the candidates.
 
When this particular candidate's flyer came in the mail I decided to have some fun.
I cut his picture out, drew some purple lips on him and taped him to the door outside. 
Brian saw him right away and the game began.
 
While I was washing dishes at the sink, Brian came over and gave me a hug.  A few minutes later the girls were giggling and Brian asked me if I was going anywhere tonight. 
That pretty much gave it away that he was up to something.  I checked my back and sure enough this guy was taped to it.
 
The next morning he found his way to Brian's wallet and later that day I got a text that read "Watch your back...."
 
 
Fast forward a few weeks.  I felt something in my eye and while at the stopsign needed to try and get it out.  Pull down the mirror and "PEEK!"
 
 
Game on!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Ha ha - this is hilarious!