Template

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In-Room Entertainment

 
It was quiet and the kids were nowhere to be found.
 
Uh-oh- this could only mean a few things. 
 
1.  They are into something and it's not going to be pretty. 
 2.  They are injured, have choked on something or are lying somewhere dead (ridiculous but the thought crosses your mind) 
3.  They snuck out of the house and are running the neighborhood enjoying their minutes of freedom
 
OR- our newest reason
 
4.  They have snuggled up in Hailey's bed, gotten their iPads and are just hanging out enjoying their alone/together time.
 
Hmmmm, apparently I need to add this one to the list

2 comments:

Patience said...

Cute picture! Blessed quiet time for you!

Kari said...

Just told you I couldn't comment on my app and got the update. Now I can!!! I want to snuggle with those cuties.