Template

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Dean's Tavern



I went out last night with Jenny and Tricia.
Mostly to talk about things we want to do when Kari comes home this summer.
Here is the list we came up with (still no dates attached)
  • Slumber party (with Tammy too)
  • Rent a bouncer for the kids
  • Como Pool- newly remodeled/updated
  • Meat Raffle at Dean's
  • Cabin trip
  • Game night
It was really nice to see Jenny and Tricia but it always makes me sad that I don't spend more time with my friends. 

We went to Dean's Tavern- where Kari and co. spent many a night as they were growing up.
It looked pretty much the same inside although they have expanded and painted since those days.

They have a Dean's Dogs menu.  Not a fan of hotdogs myself but thought these pictures and descriptions might give a hotdog lover a good idea or two.



1 comment:

Patience said...

Gotta love a restaurant that has a whole page of hotdogs!