Template

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Route

Tonight I decided to switch things up a bit so I took a new route while out on my run.

While I was out, hitting about the 1.5 mile mark, a cute little soccer-mom lookin' chic ran by me with her cute little swinging ponytail and her cute little running outfit.  She waves to me and then out of her mouth comes a huge bubble gum bubble.  Whatever.....  

She kinda made me feel like a chump.  I am sure that my face was already beat red and my hair was soaked with sweat.  I am sure that she could care less about it and didn't think a thing about it but it did motivate me a little bit tonight to push a little harder.


All together 2.72 miles
 Our 5K is coming up this Sunday.  When I am out running I can't stop thinking 'how in the world am I going to find the energy and stamina to go another 1/2 mile" but then when I really think about it, a 1/2 mile isn't all that far I guess.  I got this.

No comments: