Template

Thursday, August 04, 2011

little surprises

I am going to bring my phone into the Apple store soon to get it fixed.  It has been possessed for the last few months and I have finally had enough.  My phone is on contant vibrate.  Sometimes it will get into a pattern of buzzing at me for 2-5 minutes straight, sometimes it's just 10-30 seconds.  If I turn the sound off and I get an email or text message my phone will make a noise indicating that there is new mail.  Sometimes the touchscreen works and lately ( a lot of the time) it hasn't been- I have to swipe about 4-5 times before the phone will actually do what I have asked.

My last trip to the Apple Store was less than pleasant so you can't blame me for not being too excited to go back there.  I also had to assure that all things were removed from my phone in the case that they replace it.
Getting all of the backups done are just pure laziness on my part.

As I was uploading the pictures from my phone to the computer tonight I came across this picture.


It sure made me smile looking at these adorable little guys staring back at me.
Then I think of the girl behind the camera and what she must have been thinking when she took this one.
She sure is proud of her cousins and the fact that she got them to pose for a picture just makes me happy!

1 comment:

Patience said...

What a neat surprise! She obviously takes after her master photographer mother!