Template

Monday, August 08, 2011

Coming out of your shell


Our shy little girl is finally starting to come out of her shell!

I have had two different people at daycare tell me that since the kids have been back from vacation they have noticed a change in Hailey.  Both people commented on how she came back with 'such a little personality'.  Jackie had noticed that when they are at the park, Hailey is much more social and will talk to the other kids and isn't sticking to Jackie like glue.  Isabelle's dad also mentioned that she is starting to smile at him and make faces.

Now that they mention this, I have noticed a change in her.
She has always been different when she is home with us then when she is out in public but I have noticed that when we are out she is much more friendly.

I am excited for everyone to finally meet the real Hailey!

1 comment:

Patience said...

The evolution of children. There's yet another fascinating documentary opportunity for National Geographic!