Template

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mirror, mirror, on the wall

When I woke Hailey up this morning and asked if she was ready to go to Jackie's she said 'Yeah".  I knew right then that it was going to be a good morning.  Hailey can be a BEAR to wake in the morning.  If she isn't ready she will let you know it- pull the covers over her head, hide under her pillow, crawl to the furthest end of her crib, point and me and yell 'No!'. 
I grabbed her out of her crib and asked her if she wanted to pick her outfit for the day.  She got real excited, jumped down and picked out the dress she is wearing in these pictures.
When we went upstairs we got Hannah dressed.  Hannah wanted a ponytail and as soon as we started brushing Hailey came running over yelling 'Me!'  I brushed her hair and then we put a barrette in her hair.  She jumped down from my lap and ran into the bathroom.  Wasn't really sure what she was doing until I heard Brian say "What are you doing?  Checking yourself out?"
Sure enough she grabbed the mirror and was very pleased with what she saw!


We then went to the kitchen to get shoes on.  Hailey got her shoes then ran into the living room- it was a run with a purpose so I knew that she was up to something.  She came back in with her glasses on and her purse on her shoulder.  She was finally ready to go.


Get out of the car and I hear "Mommy, take another picture of us outside like last time."
*click, click, click*
A few pictures were taken and then shown to the girls.
Hannah then says "Oh Mom, you need to update those for me.  They are all so cute that I can't decide.  We better update them to the computer."

2 comments:

Jennie said...

This.is.the.CUTEST!

hahaha--I love Hailey checkin' herself out

And Hannah, update?...please tell her to never use that word around me.

Patience said...

Oh no, hide the credit cards now - you have some divas on your hands!!!! Too cute for words!