Template

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gaylord Opryland

This will be my home for the next 3 days, the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tennessee.
This place is HUGE!
When you check in for your room they give you a map to help you find your room.  I heard that if you leave out Vegas, this is the largest hotel in the USA (2,881 rooms).

I will be here for ACE. 
The Allscripts Client Experience (National User Conference)
My agenda is full of meetings, sessions regarding meaningful use, optimizing workflows, networking with others, etc.

Today's agenda- settle in, eat lunch, meet up with the rest of the CRUG Board for dinner and then head to the Meet and Greet.




I had to leave this morning before the girls woke up.  It's always hard to leave but leaving without saying goodbye feels awful.  I know they will be ok and they will hardly notice that I am gone.  Brian tried to talk me into enjoying my time away but I know that the next three days will have me running around and will keep me so busy that I will hardly feel like I am getting a break.  I had about 2 hours alone today between events and instead of taking it in and exploring the resort, reading or watching TV, I sat on the bed missing my family and reading emails. 

1 comment:

Patience said...

Talk about getting lost on your way to the bathroom... That place is crazy! I'm glad to see that Allscripts is finding fancy new locations for their user's conference. Exciting!