Template

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Yet another sign

Yet another sign that spring is here.
The kids are starting to come out of their houses again.
Ally, from across the street, came over to see the girls which means that we didn't see Hannah for most of the night. 
Hannah: "Mom, can Ally sleep over sometime?"
Ally and I giggled.

Does she not see the huge age-gap between them?


Brian and I really should take advantage of the baby sitter that we have across the street. 
It's definitely not anything against Ally, we just don't ever go out.
We like our girls and we like being with them.  If we ever want to go out, we bring them with.
I know there is nothing wrong with that but it wouldn't hurt us to spend time alone every once in a while.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Date night. At least once a month if not once a week. A must-do for every married couple, in my opinion. And if you need help making a date plan, you let me know!