Template

Saturday, May 07, 2011

12-hour crop and 3,000 miles

The girls are spending the night at grandma's.
Brian is spending the evening with Troy.
I am spending the day/evening at Archivers with Gretchen for their 12 hour Mother's Day crop!

My goal was to complete 10 pages during the 11 hours we would be there.  I figured I would at least be able to complete one per hour (or so).
Kari was scrapping with us (in Ecuador) and we decided to send each other messages and pictures during the evening.    That was FUN scrapping with her!!!


It has been so long since I have scrapbooked.  I have had thoughts and ideas about ways that I can change my daily habits to fit it in.  I have tried setting goals of a page a week (4 weeks then FAILED), I have tried a page a month (can't even do that...FAILED), I have tried taking time off of work one day per month to get some scrapbooking done (I would always fill my day with other household things that needed to get done and not have any time left FAILED).  So, I have surrendered to the idea that I just have to create when I can and enjoy it when I do.

I didn't get 10 pages done today but I did get 6 done- 6 more than I had done before we got there.

Page 1:  the warm up page (get the juices flowing)

 
Page 2
 
 

Page 3


Page 4



Page 5




Page 6





3 comments:

Kari said...

Awww, I loved it too! I don't think I ever saw that last one - sooooo cute!

Patience said...

Wow - those are awesome pages! Between your blog and the scrapbook, your girls are going to have a virtual documentary of their childhood - which is AWESOME!

Jennie said...

You guys were funny! Cute pages!!