Template

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where are we going?

To the cabin!

Today the girls and I are off to the lake. 
Hannah was up bright and early this morning telling Emerson all about our plans.  They were dressed and ready to go before I had even considered taking a shower.
'Hold your horses, sweetie- we'll leave as soon as all of our things are done.'

Finally around 9:00 am I was ready to go.
I set up the DVD player in the car for the girls so they could watch a show on the way up.

We got about 15 minutes into the 60 minute trip and from the backseat I heard Hannah say "I miss my daddy already."  What a little sweetie!

About 15 minutes later from the backseat I hear whining and grunting (not from Hailey). 
Me:  "Hannah, honey, what's wrong?"
Hannah: "I can't see my TV, the sun is shining too bright! AUGH!"
Me:  "Sorry honey, mommy can't fix that for you.  There is nothing we can do about it so you are going to have to figure something out.  You could try your sunglasses or turn to look at Hailey's TV."

It got quiet and at the next stoplight I looked in back to find her like this.
Genius!

She had put her Dankie over her head and held her TV in her lap.



Good thing it isn't hot today and we only have another 20 minutes to go!

No comments: