Template

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nature's curtains


I missed it!
When did this happen?!

Just a few weeks ago I was blogging about snow and now the trees are full with leaves!
To be honest, I wasn't even convinced that we weren't going to get more snow.

I am happy to see that our curtains are back.
There are two windows in the house that we rarely close up.  The front window that looks out into the yard and the neighbors houses and the back kitchen window that faces our backyard.  The back window doesn't have any window treatment on it.  When there are no leaves on the tree in back, the sun shines through pretty strong in the am and if you aren't careful you could turn the corner and get shined in the eye!  The window in the front is a large window and even though we have curtains (on the inside) we don't close them.
I am sure my neighbors appreciate that there are leaves on the trees now :-)

1 comment:

Patience said...

I have been watching the leaves bloom here and it is amazing - Monday a couple of weeks ago, they were just buds. By the end of the week, they were beefy green leaves! Beefy. That's right.