Template

Friday, May 27, 2011

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted- Vacation, Had to Get Away!

 My 11 day vacation starts......now!


So really this is more of a stay-cation, as they say.
I have the next 11 days off of work (well, the next 6 days off work, then I have to go into work for one day and then another 3 days off).  My day on Thursday is shadowing a clinician at one of our sites to see if I can suggest some areas for improving efficiency.  So one day of work in the next 11 days - whatever,  I have wasted much to much time trying to explain that.

I have so much stuff that I want/need to do during the next 11 days but I know that realistically I won't get even half of it done.  I am starting to prepare myself now so there is no disappointment or hard feelings.
I needed this time off of work. 
If you see the picture above, you will see one of the first things I need to assure that I get done.
My stamping/crafting table is used for many things and most recently it is where I have been piling up the items that I wanted to get ready for that Just Between Friends sale.  In the middle of all of that chaos I made some cards - didn't put that stuff away either, and sorted out some more kids items to donate.
It is a huge mess and in order to get some scrapbooking done this coming week this table needs to be cleaned off.

My plan for today is to just simply make a list.
A list of everything that I want/need to get done.
Purpose of this is two fold.  First, just to assure that I have it all written down and secondly, my head is tired.  I have all of these mental lists floating around and there is so much noise in my mind that I am having trouble focusing on anything these days.
So, today I plan to get a hair cut (long overdue), sit at Panera and start my list, and then leisurely walk around Rosedale for an hour or so and remember what it feels like to not be shopping while on a lunch break.

This weekend I want to head up to Pine City with the girls and then Monday it is suppose to storm so we will probably plan on hanging low so we don't get disappointed if our plans have to get cancelled due to weather.
On Tuesday I will start checking away at my list.

I hope I can get a lot done and most importantly clear some of this clutter- not only from this table but from my head as well.




1 comment:

Patience said...

Yay for Vacation! Knowing you and what you do, a chunk of time away from the office is very badly needed!