Template

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Reason #78



One of the many reasons that I wanted to move was to live in a neighborhood where people were outside.  Kids playing, grown ups talking.  We didn't have that on our old street.  Sure we knew a few of our neighbors really well but on our whole block I think I knew 5 families.  We really only ever spent time with Kris and Steve.  I wanted my kids to grow up in a neighborhood with kids and lots of them.  I also wouldn't mind if Brian and I made a few new friends in the process too.

Tonight we went over to Jake and Elyse's house where we also met Paul, Amy and their son Ethan. 
Jake and Elyse have a house like ours but because our houses are 'custom built' they are all different on the inside.  Based upon the changes or differences that each of us made.  They have a HUGE island with a beverage cooler and shelves built into the side.  They went with white trim and a white kitchen.  It is beautiful!

Everyone we have met so far is so nice and we hear that there are tons of kids on the block. 
YES!  I can't wait!


1 comment:

Patience said...

That sense of community is going to be priceless!