Template

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Boxes anyone?

We have quite the collection of cardboard around here.  I posted something on Facebook asking if there was anyone that needed boxes.  Within a few minutes there were responses and today I loaded up my truck to make my first delivery.  I had mentioned to Loriann that I was going to meet someone for a drop off and then I was planning on heading out to Woodbury to do a little shopping so we met for lunch and spent the day kid-free shopping.  It was fabulous!


I ended up buying some pictures for the office and pillows for the loft.   I also got a picture for the loft. The pillows are out and look adorable.  The pictures will take me a while.  I can't bear the thought of putting holes in the walls just yet.    As much as I am wanting the house to look 'lived in' and decorated it makes me nervous to commit to anything.


1 comment:

Patience said...

LOVE the pillows! And I'm totally jealous of your kid-free shopping spree!