Template

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

First Project Complete

Brian and his dad went to the house tonight to hang curtains and the new shade that we bought for our bathroom window.  I was very anxious to get curtain rods and this shade hung.  I knew that on Friday we would be busy moving and unpacking and by the time it would be time to settle in nobody would be in the mood to hang curtains or put holes in the walls.  

I was very thankful to have this taken care of.  

Brian sent me this picture tonight, I am excited to see our new shade.  I loved the idea of the top down/bottom up shade and I think that this will work very nicely in the bathroom.


2 comments:

Jennie said...

I WANT that shade...

Patience said...

I LOVE these shades - they are so brilliant because then you can get some sun without giving a show!