Template

Friday, March 28, 2014

For the First Time in Forever

It's time!  Brian was home today and worked hard!  Our garage has been cleared out enough for us to get our vehicles inside!  I can't wait to park in an attached garage.
I will miss the first smells of spring and summer while walking to the garage and I will miss the morning sounds of the birds chirping and neighbors leaving for work.  
I won't miss the cold winter days or the rain though.  Definitely won't miss the rain.


Kiley slept over tonight.  The girls were so excited!
Maddie's Birthday party is tomorrow so she can ride with us :-)
Troy dropped her off and ended up sticking around for a few hours.  We had dinner and then the guys went downstairs and the girls went upstairs.  For the first time in forever I was in our house, alone.  I had my own floor of the house.  All to myself.
Oh my gosh!  What should I do?! 
I brought the computer out, turned on the tv and sat on the couch to catch up on some blogging.
It was fabulous for the 15 minutes that it lasted.
Soon I had the little ladies looking for treats.  Once they saw how much fun I was having, they had to get in on the action.  Just a small reminder of how blessed I am right now to have kids that at the moment want to be near their mother.  Even their friends wanna hang out with me.  This won't last forever.  Soon I won't be cool enough and they will be doing whatever they can to avoid me.  So even though my left arm is going numb, I will embrace this moment.


1 comment:

Patience said...

Haha love this post because it is so true- 15 minutes of peace and that is it! Mom duty calls after that!!