Template

Friday, March 14, 2014

One week down, a lifetime to go!

It's a been a week since we moved in.  Seems unreal.

Hannah was home with me again today.  We spent the day getting more boxes unpacked and ran some more errands.  It's funny when you move into a new house how much stuff you need want to replace.  We also threw stuff out when we moved from our old house so we needed to replace the 'regular' items, condiments, paper products, etc. 

I have been obsessed with shopping for rugs lately and today I finally broke down and made a commitment to one that I have had my eye on.  I was a little nervous about it but today when I went to the store to buy it, it was on clearance!  50% off!!   I am so happy with it!


The girls LOVE our new stools.  I love having my little buddies with me whenever I am in the kitchen cooking or cleaning up.  They eat breakfast here every morning and most of the time during their evening treat.


1 comment:

Patience said...

The rug is perfect! And the girls are adorable there. Seriously love their hair!