Template

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Celebration continues

My family came over today to celebrate my Birthday.
It was the first time that a lot of them had been out to the new house.
It was nice to have everyone over but it was even better that we cooked and ate dinner with not a single person getting tripped over or stepped on!
The new house doesn't feel overwhelmingly big but you can sure appreciate the extra space in situations like this!  


One of the gifts I opened today was from Hannah.
She gave me a quarter to buy a back massage from her.
I already cashed it in and she actually did a good job!


My mom brought over a box full of stuff.  Report cards, notes, school projects, worksheets, awards, etc.  This will be fun to look through some night!



1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh yeah - let's fill up the house with memories, right?! ;)