Template

Sunday, March 09, 2014

"Mom, I love this house!"

We woke to the 'pitter patter' of little feet again.  This time we didn't notice them until they were on their way in our room.  Hailey climbed into bed with me and whispered "Mom, I love this house!"
 
Today we got some unpacking done and then made plans to go to Denny and Judy's to get the last of the items that we left over there.  She invited us for dinner which was perfect since I haven't made it to the grocery store yet.    We went to Dock 86 this morning to get some stools for our island.


After that we went to Five Guys for lunch- yummy!
They have a bulletin board there that you can pin up any pictures or notes that you made while you were there.  Both girls had some art up there and after Hailey pinned hers I caught her snapping a picture :-)  She was proud that her artwork was on display!


1 comment:

Patience said...

I seriously love that kitchen!