Template

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Well, Good Morning!

It was early.  Real early.  5:40 am probably.
I was getting ready for work when I heard a little tap on the door.
I opened the door and was greeted by the cutest little thing!


Cute right?!
Although, what you don't see here is that those are NOT the jammies that she had on when I put her to bed last night and she did not wear those shoes to bed.....well at least I didn't think she did.
Me:  "You are adorable!  However, those are not the jammies that I put on you last night.  What happened?"
Hailey:  "I got hot and I wanted to wear my shoes."
Me:  "You wore those shoes to bed?"
Hailey:  "Just for most of the night cause them look cute like this."

1 comment:

Patience said...

Oh my heavens, look at that pose! Isn't it kind of scary to wake up to discover that your children clearly have a nightlife that you do not know about!?!?!