Template

Friday, November 29, 2013

They really exist!

It snowed today and as I looked down at my jacket and spotted a snowflake that was absolutely perfect!
I can't ever in my life remember seeing a snowflake that had so much detail that looked so much like a 'commercially man-made' snowflake- like the kind that you would buy at the store and hang on your wall or window to celebrate winter/Christmas.  It was the coolest thing that I have seen in a long time. 
I wish I would have paid more attention to this picture after I had taken it and then attempted to get a better one but I was carrying boxes out to my car and it was hard to juggle those in the cold and also get a good picture. Although this picture didn't turn out too good, it will forever remind me of that snowflake that hitched a ride.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Holy cow - perfect star snowflake! Kind of a special moment where you get to see how great mother nature is!