Template

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stress Free Christmas


Kim and Jennie came over today to help me with the girls so that I could get some stuff done around the house.  I need to pack, I need to figure out just how much stuff I need to do in the next 26 days and it's tricky with the girls.  They are pretty good at playing by themselves but you can guarantee that they will need something which would result in at least 15-30 minutes of swirling.
We spent some time packing and even got a chance to head over to the house and give them a tour of the place.  We got a ton of stuff packed up in the kitchen and although I still have a TON of stuff to do, it felt good to make a dent.
I even got a chance to put up the Christmas tree and as I was just about ready to pull out the ornaments they talked some sense into me.....Stress Free Christmas.  No ornaments needed, no extra lights.  The tree is a little crooked?  Oh well, it's stress free :-)

Kim brought Schmidty over today too and I have to say, he fit in pretty good over here!



No comments: