Template

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Groceries by Hannah

Hannah has been a spelling machine lately!
She is recognizing more and more words and the other night she actually read me a book!  Missing only a few words.  It helps that it was a recognizable story so she knew how it should go but it was clear that she was reading the words. 
She is super interested in spelling words and is constantly spelling things out for us to tell her what things say.
Today we ran to the store and she asked if she could make the list.


Chocolate
Chips
Carrots
Roast
Potato
Dill
Corn
Salad
Donuts

It reminded me of when I was younger and would take my sisters shopping with me.  To keep them busy and included I would have them make the list for me as we were driving.  They seemed to enjoy it and I remember not only spending time with them but also having a little secretary to record the trips we needed to make and the items we needed.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I'm so impressed with her list! I think we need to really work on writing with Violet....