Template

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Man Down

Last night after dinner Kristin, Bobby, Kim, Joe, Jennie and Tom went to the local bar Froggie's to have a drink.  Since Brian and I had the girls we headed back to the cabin where we anxiously awaited their arrival.

A few of us didn't make it.....


She was in mid whine (about how hot she was) when it just stopped.  I turned to look at her and as soon as I could notice that her eyes were closed I heard her snort.

We were planning on staying up again tonight but after hearing that Agustin was having a hard time saying goodbye we decided we NEEDED to see them tonight, their last night in town.
We met over at grandma's where we enjoyed a fondue dinner followed by the annual popcorn party!

Always makes it a little easier knowing that they are coming back at Christmas but until then we sure will miss them.

1 comment:

Patience said...

I love that moment when they simply lose all steam and crash (to sleep). Cute picture!