Template

Saturday, September 07, 2013

He Put A Ring On It Party!


 Today we celebrate the soon-to-be-Mrs!

We started the day with a boat cruise.  It was such a gorgeous day for it!
It was hot but there was a constant breeze and look at that sky!
Boat took off around 2:30 and we returned around 4:30.

 After the boat cruise we  made our way to the hotel to get ready for dinner.
We had reservations for The Local at 7:00 pm.

There were additional people that met us at dinner that were not able to make it on the boat.  


During dinner, Kim was checking her phone and all of a sudden she looked stunned.
"OMG Jennie!"  then she passed her phone across the table.
Jennie saw the screen and started crying.


She passed the phone back to Kim and I intercepted.
I read the update from Andres and now Kim, Kristin, and I were crying along with her.
What an AMAZING surprise!


Psst!  Look who I got to come party with us tonight!
I guess she realized that if she didn't come she would have been texted ALL NIGHT LONG :-)
Lesson here:  persistence pays off!  LOL!


It's been a long time since I have been downtown Minne partying.
Pretty much nothing has changed- although the clubs/bars were pretty empty.
The music was still loud and the people were still drunk.  You can always count on some good people watching and tonight was no exception!
We hung out until about 2:30/3:00 am and then it was time to head home.  
I was orginally planning on staying at the hotel but Kim and Kristin decided they were going home tonight so I felt like I shouldn't 'crash' Jennie's party with her friends.  Brian and I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 8 in Brooklyn Park which means this girl would need to get up and out around 6:30/7:00.  The thought of waking my sisters didn't bother me so much but the idea of waking my sister and her friends didn't seem like such a nice thing to do.

Thanks for coming out!


1 comment:

Patience said...

What an awesome surprise!! And I am so impressed with you - staying up until 3 am?! Amazing!