Template

Thursday, September 05, 2013

I don't wanna go

Hannah: "Mom, I don't wanna go to A+ today.  Do I have to go there?!"
Me:  "Oh no, Hannah, why?!  I thought you liked it buddy?  I need you to go there because mommy and daddy have to work."
Hannah:  "I do like going there but it takes too long and I just want to hurry up and get to my classroom!"
Me:  (whew!)

Picked up Hannah tonight and heard another report of her awesome day!
Although this one was NOT accompanied by a tragedy so it was all about school!
She is loving it so far and is making a ton of friends already.

Brian is in South Dakota today, he needed to say overnight for work.

The girls and I had dinner and as we were cleaning up I noticed I had a missed call from Stacey.  As soon as I realized she called, I stopped what I was doing to call her.  I miss her like CRAZY and will take ANY second I can get to be able to spend time catching up.

I went into the bedroom because the girls had the radio on and it was kind of loud.

Hannah peeked her head in and then closed the door.
Oh how sweet, wanted to make sure I could hear. Or so I thought.

After my call was over I came out of the bedroom to find Hannah greeting me in the hallway and instructing me to close my eyes.
She led me to her bedroom


Then to the living room

 Then into the kitchen


WHAT A LITTLE DOLL!
She cleaned the house!
When I answered my phone this sink was FULL of clean-air-drying dishes.

THANKS HONEY!  You sure made mom's day today!

1 comment:

Patience said...

Any chance you're interested in a trade? My kids are only interested in creating messes....