Template

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mom and Hannah day starts.......NOW!


 I took today off so that Hannah and I could spend a day together before she starts her new daycare tomorrow.  We started our day dropping off Hailey then heading to Cafe Donuts for breakfast.
Then a quick stop home so I could shower and plan our day.  The Main Event today would be a stop at Archivers for scrapbooking.  Before that we had a few errands to run and then planned to scrapbook after lunch.
We sent some pictures to Walgreen's to get printed so  Hannah would have something to work on and you can see just how excited she was after we picked them up.

 We had to make a stop at the mall to get Kiley a Birthday present and then drop off 3 car seats/boosters that I sold to employees that worked at St Johns.
Lucy is in the entrance of St Johns and on our way out I looked down to talk to Hannah and she wasn't there.  I turned around and found her posing next to her waiting for me to get a picture.


We had lunch in the mall at Panda Garden.  Hannah got her fortune cookie, opened it up and read it to me : "Mom- you have the best job ever cause you get to take care of kids and I hope one day I can be a great mom like you."


After lunch and errands we were finally on our way.
As we were leaving the hospital after our final drop off Hannah started yelling "Archivers!"
She was super super excited!
 
 I didn't bring anything to work on.  I knew I probably wouldn't get much done being that she would have a lot of questions and I figured she would want to walk around and wouldn't spend so much time sitting and working.  I didn't want to a) go through the work to get stuff prepared, lug it all there and then not even open it and b) get frustrated or disappointed because I wanted to work on something and wouldn't be able to.  So instead I planned to buy a few card kits- Archivers always has Bday card or Thank You card kits that you can buy and I always need those so I figured it would be a good project for me.  Trouble is.....nobody told me they don't sell them anymore :-(
So, now I am here at Archivers.  It's 1:00 and we will be here until 4:00...this could be a long afternoon.....

Right when we got there Hannah unpacked her stuff and started right in.  She knew exactly what picture she wanted to start with and had the paper picked out within seconds.   
 

I knew I couldn't sit here for the next three hours and do nothing so I found some pictures on my phone that I could print and bought a few things to make a page.


We need to do this more often :-)

1 comment:

Patience said...

Awesome day! I'm so glad you could take the time off to have a mother-daughter day!