Template

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dada Day

I have not been doing a good job lately with taking pictures.
And today of all days....I would have loved to get a picture of the girls with their daddy.
Bummer....

This week at A+ Hannah brought home Father's Day project- I love that her teacher wrote what she heard....licorice store- sounds much better than liquor store.  
Wonder if she knew what Hannah really meant :-)
Or better yet, wonder if she knows how cool that HUGE beer cooler is, or if she knows that trips to the liquor store are quick or if she knows that every trip to the liquor store results in a sucker at the end of the trip.


Hailey came home this week with a Father's Day project too.


We spent the afternoon at Kim's celebrating with my dad.  
On the way there we heard 'Just Give me a Reason' by Pink.  It's a slower song and Hailey LOVES it.
She was sitting in the backseat singing and all of a sudden it stopped and the tears started to fall.
Me:  "Hailey!  What in the world happened?  Why are you crying?"
Hailey: "I miss dada! "

Poor thing....slow songs get her everytime
Happy Father's Day Brian (and everyone else)!

1 comment:

Patience said...

LOVE Hannah's project! I think I may ask Violet those questions... Not sure about the licorice store :)