Template

Sunday, June 30, 2013

In the Good 'ol Summertime


Nothing better than spending a day and listening to giggles.
Hannah would get out of the bouncer to turn it off then she would race around to the front and hop back in while her and Hailey sunk to the ground while the air came out.  Once there was no air left she would reach over and turn the bouncer back on and they would lay there as it filled itself up again.  This went on for at least 15 minutes.

The girls spent most of the day in their swimsuits- I love these days!

The ice cream man has been making an appearance at least 1-2 times per week.  You can always count on him Sunday nights and tonight was no different.  The girls heard him from a few blocks away and started jumping up and down while screaming "Here he comes!".
They were pretty sad when I told them that I didn't have any cash but then cheered right up when daddy was able to save the day with a few dollars that he had in his wallet.
 

They sat and waited by the street until he made his way to our yard.
Easy choices for the girls tonight- Hannah chose a blue slushie and Hailey chose a rainbow snocone.
 

1 comment:

Patience said...

Love the pictures and the bounce house! I keep thinking I should get one for the kids as I think they would love it, but I haven't managed to get around to it...