Template

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hero Day


Today Hannah was suppose to dress like her real life hero.
She picked me :-)

Of course she needed a chunky necklace, black and white stripes and sandals.  She even wore a little bit of make up and shared my spritz of perfume this morning.

When we were leaving for the day she instructed Brian that she needed a kiss on the lips today because she is mom.

When I asked why I was her real life hero she said "Because you are super special to me and do lots of nice things for me all the time."

To top it off I was putting Hailey to bed tonight and she wrapped her little arms around me and wouldn't let go.  When I tried to get away she hugged me tighter and said "I want you to stay.  I love you so much!"

We sure hit the jackpot with these little ladies!

3 comments:

Kari said...

hahahahaha, she looks just like you, actually! Hilarious! :)

Love those two. Hope I can get lots of wrap-around-the-neck-won't-let-go hugs :)

Patience said...

Oh, that's brutal! I hope they didn't get you to sign over your paycheck or anything after they schmoozed you like that! I tell you, it only takes a few of those moments to balance out the number of complete melt downs they have!

Chris Miller said...

I would venture to say that these little ladies hit the jackpot with you two, too!!