Template

Monday, June 03, 2013

If you give my kid a cookie


If you give my kid a cookie you have to know that she is probably not going to eat it.
This cookie was STILL laying on the counter from Hannah's Tball party on the 22nd of May.
She didn't want to eat it that night so it was put in a bag for her to finish at another time.
A few times I have offered this up and she turns it down each time.
Neither of my girls are huge cookie or cake eaters- they definitely get this from their parents.
Hailey would rather have chips like daddy and Hannah would NEVER EVER turn down ice cream!

2 comments:

jodic said...

Ha! Wish I had this problem... but the funny thing is, Reese loves chips too (like her daddy) and Kendall is the ice cream eater (like her mommy!).

Patience said...

I'm with the ice cream crowd. On a side note, If you give a mouse a cookie is playing right now at the Children's Theatre. You Must GO!