Template

Thursday, June 27, 2013

All About ME!


Hannah and I have been working on her All About Me poster for the past few nights.
We finally finished last night and today she gets to bring it to school to hang up.

Fascinating Facts About Me
I am 5 1/2 years old
My birthday is September 9th
I am in Kindergarten (in the fall)
I get to school by mom and dad
These are the members of my family: Brian (dad), Amy (mom), and Hailey (sister)
When I grow up I would like to be a teacher artist

I show others I care by being really nice to them, loving them and saying thank you.

I am a star because I am very helpful and smile a lot

Three super-cool facts about me
I really like to help out
I have 5 aunts, 2 uncles (soon to be three), and 5 cousins.  2 cousins live in Ecuador
I have a super duper special mom and dad

A few of my favorite things
Color: Purple
Animal: colorful unicorn
Food: steak
Book: Dr Seuss books
Sport: T-ball
Thing to do in school:  color
Things to do at home:  go to cabin, scrapbook, watch TV, play on iPad

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Favorite food....steak, so no other 5 year old, EVER! haha :-)

Jennie said...

*said, not so

Kari said...

love that girl. fun to see the finished product :)

Patience said...

I love these art projects that Hannah gets to do!