Template

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Too much to be thankful for

I have so much to be thankful for.
 
A family that is too big to put my arms around.  
A husband and two little girls that I get to share a home with. 
I have four sisters that cherish our relationship as much as I do.
A career that I am passionate about and a company that has given me tons of opportunity. 
Everyone is healthy and has reason to be happy.
Friends that I can talk to and have fun with.
In-laws that I adore.
Nephews and a neice that I get to watch grow up.
A grandmother that doesn't go a day without thinking about us and has always been there.
Parents  -that despite their divorce, have always spent holidays together with us.
I don't know what it is like to truly need anything.  I have everything that matters.
 
 
 



 
I hope you guys know just how much it means to all of us to have you both together at holidays.  I can't imagine how hard and uncomfortable it must be/have been throughout the years. 
I hope you have never felt as though we have taken this for granted.  We know that it is not the usual way that these things turn out.  We know that this doesn't happen with other families.  We know that you do it for US.  And for that- we are truly thankful.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Patience said...

You forgot to mention that you're thankful for that cute scarf! I wonder if you should dye your hair blonde to match the other girls... Anyway, that is awesome that your parents have been able to come together for the holidays!