Template

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hannah woke up and the first thing on her mind was scrapbooking.  I can't blame her.....I totally get it.  This time she had a visitor.  Hailey wanted in on the action too so we printed some pictures and they crafted.
 
 
After lunch we put up the Christmas tree and got out some decorations.

 
We put the Vikings Santa out and I went downstairs to sit with Brian.
A few minutes later we heard Hailey coming down the stairs talking to someone.  She turned the corner and we saw this!

 
I think someone thinks there is a new baby in the house.  How long do you think it will be before he is in a stroller?

2 comments:

Kari said...

So is he in the stroller yet?
Nice tree. I want to get mine up but Agustín said "Not until December".
Hmmmm

Amy Elizabeth said...

He isn't in the stroller yet but she did try to diaper him.