Template

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Facials Rule!

A few months ago a Living Social deal crossed my computer.
It was advertising a Signature Facial at Tafoya Salon for only $29.
 
I have only had a facial one other time but LOVED it so it was really a no-brainer. 
I was buying that deal!
 
It was amazing.  Not as good as the last one I had at Core Power Yoga but still great!

This is usally a $90 value: This facial is designed to have you experience total relaxation from head to toe. During this service you will experience a foot, hand and scalp massage, along with an arm, neck and shoulder massage. This Aveda Elemental Signature Facial includes expert skin care advice, cleansing, exfoliation, toning and a refinement and treatment masque suited for your skin type. You will leave with your skin feeling hydrated and looking refreshed and alive.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh yes. They are heavenly. Andres got me one like six years ago. Wonderful

Patience said...

LOVE that you're pampering yourself! You know I'm all about the facials and the massages. And I bet you could use some relaxation time, so I'm happy you're taking it!