Template

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I voted

Today was election day.
Brian and I both made it to the polls.
Obama will remain the president for the next 4 years.
 
I will save the patriotic speech for another year.  Today is an update on the traveling politician.
 
 
Member this guy?!
A few weeks ago he ended up in my rear view mirror.
This morning he was planted in Brian's boxers.
Hannah came up with the idea and was really excited to help me hide him in there.
She was convinced that daddy wouldn't realize he was in there until he got to work.
I didn't have the heart to tell her that he would probably notice right away but that didn't stop us from taping him inside, folding the boxers back up and waiting.
 
The next day Hannah asked daddy "Does your booty itch?  (giggle, giggle)"
He told her how he found him right away and as she asked where he was now, daddy wasn't giving up any information.
 
The hunt is on!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Terrific post for election day. :)

Patience said...

This is hilarious! Did the guy win?