Template

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vacation Day 2

So, this is what it feels like to be spoiled?! 
AGAIN?!

Today is my Birthday and I can't think of a better thing to do then to meet Brian for lunch
and head to Benihana!


I got my present in the car on the way there.  A new iPad?!  YAY me!
Wonder how many hours will go buy before the kids con me into playing with it?!


The girls really enjoyed watching the 'cool guy' cook our food.
Hannah kept squeezing my hand under the table and giggling about how cool this guy was.
Hailey just kept making her expressive faces and pointing to him.
Hannah tried the shrimp and loved it, Hailey enjoyed the chicken.

Got home and this cake was waiting for me.


Apparently that is daddy helping me down the stairs since I am wearing glass shoes
Notice the Hannah Mom message- love this!
(relax- the new iPad is still kid free- that's the old one :-) )



3 comments:

Jennie said...

Adorable pic of the fam! And you ARE spoiled!!!!!!

Patience said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm glad you took some time off to celebrate your big day!

LOVE the family picture - we don't get to see enough of you guys!

Karri said...

You are so spoiled, but not a spoiled brat ;-) Sounds like a great birthday!