Template

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Green Ketchup Day!


Burger King was giving away free French Fries with green ketchup today in honor of St Paddy's Day.
The girls and I ran out to Albertville Outlet Mall for a few stores and when we were done we decided to have lunch.  Even though the green ketchup just tasted like regular ketchup I couldn't eat it.  There was just something about the way it looked.....

We also celebrated Maddie's Birthday today.  It was a gymnastics party and the kids had a GREAT time!
Hailey won't stop talking about how she was hopping and Hannah won't stop asking when she can start gymnastics again.


Afterwards we all went back to the Busta's to hang out.
We were sitting outside and Lindsay came over and sat on Gretchen's lap.  It wasn't until I found this picture on my phone the next day that it really hit me just how old Lindsay has gotten. (she'll be 10 in April)
Lindsay, Carter and Tyler used to be my little buddies and now these three are grown kids.

Time has gone by so fast and now that I have kids of my own it seems like my friends kids are growing up even faster.  They have all turned out to be great kids and I love being able to have a special relationship with them.  I sure miss haning out with them all the time and spending all of our weekends together.  You would think as our kids get older it would get easier but it is actually the opposite.  All the kids are in activites and have friends of their own that it's harder to get together.  At least we still have birthday celebrations!



4 comments:

Jennie said...

holy cow! Lindsay is all grown up!! :-)

p.s. I don't blame you with the green ketchup...just doesn't look right lol

Patience said...

Ditto on what Jennie said. At first I thought, "Who is that girl?!" I recognized Gretchen, but I couldn't believe that was Lindsay! Not that I saw many pictures of her, but the ones I did see, she was still a "girl." Now, she's definitely a young lady. Wow.

PS Green ketchup picture was disturbing

G said...

ahh I made the blog :) I feel so honored!!!

G said...

ahh I made the blog :) I feel so honored!!!