Template

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Competition

Brian has been working a lot lately.
Early mornings, late nights, weekdays, weekends.

Last night while the girls were at their grandma's I finally got to meet my competition.


It starts wtih drawings like these.  He creates these on the computer.  His 'puzzles' as Hanah would say.

 

It soon becomes this.  Big enough to walk inside.
This particular unit fills tractors with oil.


I would NOT have the patience for all these wires- yikes!
Makes my head hurt thinking about how smart you have to be in order to design and build something like this.  He's pretty amazing although I am ready for him to be done with this thing.
I want my husband back.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Dude! It's incredible that his brain works that way. If you have to have competition, that's the best kind of competition to have!