Template

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bunny ears


I know I should be proud.
I know I should be happy.
But I'm kinda sad.
OK, really, I am SUPER proud and VERY happy

Hannah learned to tie her shoes today.
A while back we had shown her how to do it and every once in a while I would catch her practicing.
Well, today she was trying it all by herself and within a few minutes SHE DID IT!

Once again I am forced into the next stage of our lives.  The girls are getting older and soon I won't have any more babies in my house.   It makes me a little sad but at the same time I look forward to being able to do 'big kid things' with them. 

1 comment:

Patience said...

Babies are fun and cute, but seriously, kids are so much more fun when they're a little older and more interactive! And now you have an assistant at the ready to tie your shoes for you! Awesome!