Template

Friday, March 23, 2012

All smiles...or not even one

Since I was going to be home for a few days I thought it would be a great opportunity to take the girls in to get their pictures taken.
All the way there we were talking about it and Hailey was acting as though she was going to humor me and actually smile for the camera.

We checked in- Hailey was still ready to smile.  The guy got Hannah set up and called over to Hailey.  She buried her head in my shoulder and that is where it stayed until we left.
Hannah did great and her pictures turned out super cute.  Hailey wouldn't let us even get one so I guess we will have to try another day.

When we got home I decided to try to snap some of my own.  They turned out cute but by now they were ready to just play and were not interested in cooperating.





Although looking back at these now.....they are pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

oh my gosh, WAY cuter than any "professional" could get!!!

Patience said...

Are these their Easter dresses? Because they are gorgeous! LOVE the pictures! Bummer that Hailey was uncooperative - that's how Violet would probably be. Glad you got some good pictures at least!