Template

Saturday, March 03, 2012

180 ladies, 12 hours


Today was an event called Ladies Day In.
It was a benefit/fundraiser for MS.
It was held at the National Sports Center in Blaine from10 am until 10 pm.

There were vendors there from Tupperware, Stampin Up, Thirty One, Close to My Heart, Usbourne Books, Cookie Lee Jewelry, Creative Memories, Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, Miche Bags, Pampered Chef and many more.  All of them donated items for a raffle and throughout the day there were demos and make and takes.  Tammy has done this before but it has never worked with my schedule.
This year I was able to go and glad I did.

It was a lot of fun and I was actually pretty productive.  Here are some of the pages I was able to complete- completed two more but still working on a few details with them so they aren't ready for viewing yet.

(these pics aren't the best but you get the idea)














1 comment:

Patience said...

Okay, come on, after looking back at all the baby pictures and given the fact that you and Brian make such beautiful children, shouldn't you have another one...? I'm just saying...