Template

Friday, March 16, 2012

Cross Country Dance Party


I wish this picture was better.
I did take a video of this so maybe later I can get a better picture from within that video to post.

We called the boys in Ecuador this week.
Tin was busy doing homework and then wanted to play so Hannah, Kas, Hailey, Kari and I got to spend some time together.
At one point Hannah wanted to play Kas her new favorite song- Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO
Kas knew this song so he stood up and started dancing.  Hannah joined in and there they were thousands of miles apart having a dance party.
Gotta love Skype for giving us this opportunity!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

awww, I missed out on the dance party? ;-)

Patience said...

It is seriously amazing how connected you can be these days across the miles. Amazing! And thank heavens - who would want to miss an international dance party?!