Template

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Will you buy me....

It's that time of season.  The kids want everything they see for Christmas.

So it's seems completely normal as your watching TV to hear "Mommy, will you please buy me that?"  Shopping at Target "Mommy, will you please buy me that?"  Listening to the radio on the way to work "Mommy, will you please buy me that?"

This one I wasn't expecting...


We were reading a Clifford book the other night and Hannah pointed to this lady in the book and said "Mommy, will you please buy me all those things?  Those boots, and pants, and earrings, that necklace, and jacket, and that hair, and those EYELASHES?!  Please mom!?  Then I can be so pretty like her!"

1 comment:

Patience said...

I'm torn...cute or sad story? Hannah is so cute the way she is - she doesn't need any of those things! I think it's an easier Christmas list than a Big Red Dog though...