Template

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beiber Sisters


Tonight Hannah helped daddy set the table for dinner.
She got out silverware, drinks, napkins, and even set up her radio and played us some dinner music- of course it was Justin Beiber.

When I came to dinner, she pulled out my chair and told me to stay there and daddy would bring me my food.

After dinner she helped us clean up the table and then her and Hailey asked for some chocolate ice cream.
They INSISTED on sitting next to each other in the same chair.

I was finishing up the dishes, Justin was still serenading us and all I could hear was giggling.  I look over and these two were snuggling up together while they ate their ice cream.

I love these moments.  Simple moments that warm your heart.

1 comment:

Patience said...

this is why all kids need a sibling. Parents are never that cool!