Template

Monday, November 07, 2011

So I'm not perfect....


I wish I could say that I was posting these pictures after Halloween because I had so many cute ones around Halloween that I was just 'saving' them for another time.
Nope....not the case

We just got around to carving the pumpkin tonight.
Over a week after Halloween.

I'm not going to make a ton of excuses, there isn't one good enough to excuse what happened here.

So instead we'll just call it a 'continued celebration'


As you can see, the pumpkin that we got at the pumpkin patch a while back was 'tattooed' by Hannah.  Tonight we decided to carve him.
The girls helped me dig the guts out and then we carved a face to look like Spookley the square pumpkin.


The girls were able to enjoy him while they took their bath tonight.  It was like a candle-lit bath.

Don't judge....I never claimed to be perfect ;-)

2 comments:

Kari said...

We never got around to carving ours, either, but you've just inspired me to go ahead and do it anyways!!!!

Patience said...

I still have a little pumpkin in our entry way that we had for Violet to carve. Of course, Mike and I both managed to carve our pumpkins, but we neglected poor Violet and her pumpkin.... Oh well, maybe it will be a pie now...